1. Arayat White-The light green variety with 60 to 65 cm long pod can be harvested about 45 to 50 days after sowing. It has tasty pods with white seeds.
2. Bulacan Red-This vigorous light green, high yielding variety can be harvested 60 to 65 days after sowing. The crispy pods are 65 to 70 cm long, and straight. Seeds are brownish red with white tip.
3. Bulacan White-A light green pod type of about 66 cm long. This high yielding matures in 45 to 50 days after sowing. Seeds are small creamy white.
4. Maxi Green-This is a popular light green variety with vigorous vines, prolific and high yielding. First harvest can be done 50 to 60 days after sowing. Its pods are 60 to 65 cm long, straight, and very crispy with half-reddish brown, half-white seeds.
5. Montenegro-A vigorous, early maturing, high yielding and dark green variety. Its 60 to 65 cm long pods with purple tip can be harvested 45 to 50 days after sowing.
6. Sandigan-This prolific dark green variety can be harvested 50 to 55 days after sowing. Its crispy and tasty pods are 45 to 50 cm long. Its seeds are reddish brown with white tip.
7. Scarlet Max-A purple yard long bean with vigorous vine and matures 50 to 55 days after sowing. The straight, glossy pods are 55 to 60 cm long. The seeds are reddish brown with white tip.
PILIPINAS KANEKO SEEDS CO., LTD
Main Office & Experimental Farm
Barangay Tibig, Lipa City
Room 606, Cattleya Condominium
235 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village