1. Gloria F1-A hybrid with vigorous growth habit. Each plant produces 3 to 4 medium to large sized fruits with dark green skin. Its flesh is thick and deep yellow. It is highly tolerant to Squash Mosaic Virus, Powdery and Downy Mildew. It matures in about 82 days after sowing. Each fruit weighs 3.0 to 4.0 kilo.
2. Gold Rush F1-Yellow fruit Zucchini type squash. Good for highland and cool area. It can be harvested 50 to 55 days after sowing. The fruit weighs 350 to 450g with 24 to 26 cm long and 4.5 to 5.5cm in diameter. It has white flesh color.
3. Green Rush F1-Green fruit Zucchini type squash. Good for highland and cool area. It can be harvested 50 to 55 days after sowing. The fruit weighs 480 to 530g with 25 to 28 cm long and 4.5 to 5.5 cm in diameter. It has white flesh color.
4. Monica F1-Harvesting of this hybrid starts about 85 days after sowing. Its large and dark green fruit weighs 3.5 to 4.0 kilo. It has deep ridges and shapes flatter than Hybrid Gloria. The flesh is yellowish orange and sticky.
5. Victoria F1-This high yielding and early maturing hybrid can be harvested in about 73 days after sowing. It gives 3 to 4 fruits per plant. The fruits have moderate ridges with whitish spots on the skin. It is highly tolerant to Mosaic Virus, Downy and Powdery Mildew.
PILIPINAS KANEKO SEEDS CO., LTD
Main Office & Experimental Farm
Barangay Tibig, Lipa City
Room 606, Cattleya Condominium
235 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village