1. Alayssa F1-A very vigorous hybrid variety with good fruit setting. It can be harvested 40 – 45 days after sowing. The fruit shape is cylindrical with green and white patches color.
2. Datu F1-Very prolific hybrid variety. It matures about 40 – 45 days after sowing. Fruit shape is cylindrical, blocky ends with creamy white fruit color.
3. Debut F1-This is a very prolific Asian type of hybrid. Its fruit are dark green with white stripe and about 18 to 20 cm long. It can be harvested 40 to 45 days after sowing. Recommended for Mindanao.
4. Green Storm F1-This is a Poinsett type hybrid which can be harvested 40 to 45 days after sowing. The fruit measures 20 to 22 cm long and 4.6 to 5.5 cm in diameter weighing 330 g. It has a dark green skin flesh and excellent eating quality. Good storage and long distance shipping.
5. Marian F1-This variety is adapted to regular season. It can be harvested 40 to 45 days after sowing. Fruit shape is cylindrical tapering ends with green, yellow and white patches.
6. Prince F1-This is an all season, prolific, white and slicing type variety. It can be harvested 49 to 55 days after sowing. The fruits are uniform, cylindrical with light green shade. Each fruit is 9 cm long in average. It is tolerant to Downy Mildew, Angular Leaf Spot and Mosaic Virus.
7. Sultan F1-A very vigorous hybrid variety with good fruit setting and early maturity at 39 to 45 days after sowing. Its fruits are about 350 -400 grams and creamy white color.
8. Tokyo Green F1-Japanese type cucumber, with strong tolerance to downy mildew and cucumber green mottle mosaic virus. It can be harvested 40 days after sowing. Its fruit has 27 cm long, 4.5 cm in diameter and weighs 284 g.
PILIPINAS KANEKO SEEDS CO., LTD
Main Office & Experimental Farm
Barangay Tibig, Lipa City
Room 606, Cattleya Condominium
235 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village