1. Green Comet F1-An early maturing variety with good fruit setting and uniform fruits. Its first fruit can be harvested 50 to 55 days after sowing. The fruits are very firm, glossy and green with slightly tapering ends. Each fruit is about 32 cm long, 4.5 cm in diameter and about 270g weight. It is tolerant to Downy Mildew and Anthracnose and can be planted year-round.
2. Mayon F1-This is a very vigorous and prolific hybrid. It can be harvested 50 to 55 days after sowing. Each fruit is about 33 cm long, 5 cm diameter in average, and 280 g weight. It is light green to green, firm and glossy with slightly tapering blossom end. This high yielding variety with long productive life is strongly tolerant to viruses and Downy Mildew. It is suitable for year-round planting.
3. Ilocos Green-This Philippine native type variety matures in 40 to 45 days after sowing. It is highly productive and its fruits are green, firm with tapering ends, and weighs around 36 g. This variety is strongly tolerant to virus and Downy Mildew.
4. Makiling-This prolific variety is known for its medicinal values and is commercially used as such. It matures in 55 to 60 days after sowing. The fruits are green, firm, and glossy with slightly tapering blossom end. Each fruit measures about 33 cm long, 5 cm in diameter and weighs around 255 g. It is adapted to year-round cropping, and is strongly tolerant to Downy Mildew.
5. Sta Rita-This variety matures in 55 to 60 days after sowing. The fruits are light green, firm with smooth, glossy warts and round blossom end. Each fruit is about 28 cm long, 5 cm in diameter and approximately 250 g weight. It performs well during regular season. This variety is tolerant to foliar diseases and viruses.
PILIPINAS KANEKO SEEDS CO., LTD
Main Office & Experimental Farm
Barangay Tibig, Lipa City
Room 606, Cattleya Condominium
235 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village