1. KA 780 F1-An extra early maturing variety which can be harvested 50 to 55 days after transplanting. The head is pointed ball shaped, deep green in color with a very short core and weighs 1.2 to 1.5 kilo. It is suitable for long distance shipping, resistant to Fusarium Yellows and tolerant to Black Rot.
2. KEX 734 F1-This hybrid variety matures 70 days after transplanting. It is a flat type with dark green head weighing 1.2 kilo. It is resistant to diseases. Best for Visayas and Mindanao area.
3. Lucky Ball F1-This variety performs well under tropical condition and can be harvested 55 to 60 days after transplanting. With a short core, the slow bursting, ball shaped, fresh green head weighs 1.3 to 1.8 kilo. It has a good field holding ability and is adapted to long distance shipping. It is resistant to Fusarium Yellows and Black Rot.
4. Mighty Ball F1-This early maturing hybrid variety is harvestable 56 days after transplanting. It’s pointed round, green head weighs 1.5 kilo and very compact which is good for long distance shipping.
5. Natsubare F1-This is a hybrid harvestable 70 days after transplanting. Its head is flat, dark green and weighs 1.3 to 2.0 kilo. It has good shipping quality, excellently resistant to Fusarium Yellows, highly tolerant to Black Rot and bursting.
6. Rare Ball F1-Adapted for long distance shipping, the ball shaped dark green head weighs 1.5 to 2.0 kilo. Its compact outer leaves allow high density planting, and it performs well even under poor soil condition. It is excellently tolerant to Black Rot, Black Leg and heat. Best variety for rainy season.
PILIPINAS KANEKO SEEDS CO., LTD
Main Office & Experimental Farm
Barangay Tibig, Lipa City
Room 606, Cattleya Condominium
235 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village