PILIPINAS KANEKO SEEDS CORPORATION was organized in October 1982. The company is a joint venture between Filipino investors and KANEKO SEEDS CO., LTD.; a well-established company founded in 1895 and considered one of the leading seed companies in Japan. The company is engaged in the production, domestic sale and export of vegetable seeds.
Since its organization in 1982, PKSC has been supplying highly reliable and best quality seeds not only to domestic customers, but has been exporting to several countries as well. Undoubtedly, our best and tested products have created an impact in the seed industry; thus attaining its mission to contribute to the development of the seed industry in the Philippines.
PKSC employs a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission by offering a competitive salary and benefit package such as health and life insurance.
If you’re dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about you, we have an opening for the following positions:
- Female, 21 to 25 years old, preferably Single
- Must be a graduate of Agriculture related course
- Must have a good communication skills
- Must have a good moral character
- Must be computer literate
- Trustworthy, hardworking, patient, flexible and capable of adjusting to different types of people and situation
- With work experience is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Major in Horticulture, or other related field
- Male or Female, 24 – 30 years old, with good moral character and a team player
- With relevant experience in plant breeding is a plus
- Proficient in computer-related skills
- Must be keen observer, efficient in data gathering artistic and has superior analysis in writing skills
- Willing to be assigned in Lipa City, Batangas
Interested candidate may please email their application with cover letter, updated CV and transcript of records to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com